Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Selling Porsche 944 Turbo S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
your sister.
Selling Porsche 944 Turbo S

I have a very rare manual 1988 Porsche 944 Turbo S (1988 had turbo S models which differ from the turbo models) for sale. The car has about 101000 miles on it. Major things that has been recently done include water pump, clutch, and belts. The car is VERY QUICK. Paint color is Alpine White (1/63 made). Mechanically, the car is in excellent condition. The exterior paint has been keyyed, but other than that the paint is still nice and shiny. There are 6 small dings around the car. The interior color is Burgandy The rear seats are in perfect shape. The front driver seat has 1 tear. The front passanger seat has 3 tears. Dash has cracks on it. Wheels are in perfect shape, tires are brand new. The headunit is a Sony Xplod. This car has never been in an accident, CARFAX is clean. I am looking to get 9800 (negotiable). I have the title in hand ready to sign off. I am selling because I am purchasing an E55. Call or email me or pm me.

949-636-7021
sean@crcsite.com