Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Feeler: Brand New Euro spec W210 Trunk lid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 03:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
Feeler: Brand New Euro spec W210 Trunk lid

I have a brand spanking new European trunk lid for W210 sitting here. IT's silver 744 but will need to be resprayed no matter what since it was scratched up during shipment. Comes with the european license plate handle (that part that screws up top of the license plate lights) painted in 197 Obsidian black from the factory, which is brand new and doesn't need respray unless you have a color other than 197 Obsidian black.

I was gonna install it and paint it but decided to hold off on it and do other stuff to the car instead....so I'm thinking I might or might not sell it. I guess I'll sell if the price is right!

I don't have pics of it as it's sitting in my warehouse, but here is what the finished product looks like on my friend's car:

Name your price. The trunk lid as of 7-28-06 is currently sitting in South El Monte, CA (SoCal, Los Angeles area).
Old 07-28-2006, 04:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
how much??????

forget it, it's too late.....if i have get that and wanna install it i'll never get my car back....
Old 07-28-2006, 04:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by Alexbenz
how much??????

forget it, it's too late.....if i have get that and wanna install it i'll never get my car back....
lol it's there bro, just do it and get it over with! Your car is done, I saw it, just have em do this. I don't have the trunk handle yet, it's in the mail but should be here any moment. How about 350? BTW pick up your phone you dirty arab!
Old 07-28-2006, 04:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by The Godfather
lol it's there bro, just do it and get it over with! Your car is done, I saw it, just have em do this. I don't have the trunk handle yet, it's in the mail but should be here any moment. How about 350? BTW pick up your phone you dirty arab!
yo momma's a arab......i think usman would be considered one , not me.......lol

phone's dead......i yaped way too much today, it's somewhere charging...

350??? doesn't seem like a bad price but i know those guys are gonna charge paint and install, if i knew about it before i might have done it......

why do you buy **** and then change your mind????

when's your car going to be done??
Old 07-28-2006, 04:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
my **** be done Wed or so. Just get it outta my car so I dont have to haul it back home!