Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

2005 E55 For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 12:37 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by battlecat714
damn. Well any dealer right?
Not any Dealer. i get the best prices at Hoehn and the best service at MB SanDiego. shop around and test me out.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:15 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMGs
Originally Posted by TopGun32
u serious?

i'm about to buy a 2003 E55 with CPO until 2008 and extended warranty to 2010. Has everything except Navi and Pano.

It has keyless go, activated seats, partronic, blue seat inserts, Bixenon & washers, and Beltronix radar and laser jammer

for $53xxx. My payment will around the same as a new 2006?

2003 will have service included for only so long and the 06 (no service)

warranty will end up about the same 2010

man... Jangy you just made my night a much tougher one.
Jangy's deal is a LEASE w/a 52% residual at the end of the lease (39 months @ $1100 w/$3500 down). Right Jangy?
Old 08-25-2006, 03:22 AM

a TVR Cerbera Speed Twelve
Originally Posted by jangy
Not any Dealer. i get the best prices at Hoehn and the best service at MB SanDiego. shop around and test me out.
will do
Old 08-25-2006, 11:33 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by 2K6E55
Jangy's deal is a LEASE w/a 52% residual at the end of the lease (39 months @ $1100 w/$3500 down). Right Jangy?
You know it baby, same deal you got. At that price, you can basically dump the car at anytime.

So, Friday came and went. Any buyers for the awesome ride?
Old 08-26-2006, 02:30 AM

You know it baby, same deal you got. At that price, you can basically dump the car at anytime.

So, Friday came and went. Any buyers for the awesome ride?
butch hasn't posted here in a while now.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:32 AM

Talking

Originally Posted by BUTCHEN
I AM SELLING MY 2005 E55.
IT IS BLACK/CHARCOL. 11,870 MILES. OPTIONS:
DVD COMMAND NAVIGATION, HANDS FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM WITH VCS, POWER REAR WINDOW SHADE, 6-DISC CD IN DASH CHANGER, LIGHTING PACKAGE. I ALSO HAVE A CLEAR FRONT BRA ($500) SINCE NEW SO THERE IS NOT A SINGLE CHIP ANYWHERE ON CAR!!

I HAVE A SCANNED COPY OF THE WINDOW STICKER FROM JAN 05, $86,670

I NEED $68,500. I THINK THAT’S A GREAT PRICE FOR THIS CAR. I HAVE THE CLEAR TITLE.
LOCATED IN LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA.

IF SERIOUS, WRITE ME AT:
butch@suddarthteam.com
and I will send you any photos or additional info you want
Well, did you sale it? How much did you get? I would buy the E-class if I was 10 years younger. Now, I need a big car with lots of power. I want to make sure that my family is in a good size car (Safety is important to me).........
Old 08-29-2006, 08:25 PM
ON PROBATION

Jangy,
Whats worse than a greasy, smelly hairy low life PERSIAN car hustler?
A muslim terrrorist. You are a real piece of ****. I am sure now you are NOTHING but a wishful thinker,
(and yes you have NOTHING to speak of)
I see idiots like you all the time pawning used watches and hustling salvaged cars out of wrecking yards...
After you rip off enough clients you go buy yourself a used Benz and do all the mod's to make it look like its new, when it actually has a million miles on it. Then you drive around with your two dollar suit and gold plated chains on and try to hit on white California girls at the beach....but oooops! You only end up with coke ******..
Persian men and coke ******...anyone seen that at the sleezy clubs in San Diego??
ha ha ha..so freeeking true
You give this forum a bad name. You belong in Autotrader forum, not here.
We try to keep your type in your place: the night club in Gas Light district wiffing lines in your 1985 E300.

Have a nice day *******!
Old 08-29-2006, 08:43 PM

that was low blow dude. So low.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:56 PM
Banned

AMGs
What's w/the hostilities? Can we all get along???

Where's Dr. Jangy, paging for Dr. Jangy to ER...

Last edited by 2K6E55; 08-30-2006 at 01:51 AM.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by 2K6E55
What's w/the hostilities? Can we all get along???

Where's Jangy, calling for Jangy to ER...
lol...this place is gonna blow.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:09 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by BUTCHEN
Jangy,
Whats worse than a greasy, smelly hairy low life PERSIAN car hustler?
A muslim terrrorist. You are a real piece of ****. I am sure now you are NOTHING but a wishful thinker,
(and yes you have NOTHING to speak of)
I see idiots like you all the time pawning used watches and hustling salvaged cars out of wrecking yards...
After you rip off enough clients you go buy yourself a used Benz and do all the mod's to make it look like its new, when it actually has a million miles on it. Then you drive around with your two dollar suit and gold plated chains on and try to hit on white California girls at the beach....but oooops! You only end up with coke ******..
Persian men and coke ******...anyone seen that at the sleezy clubs in San Diego??
ha ha ha..so freeeking true
You give this forum a bad name. You belong in Autotrader forum, not here.
We try to keep your type in your place: the night club in Gas Light district wiffing lines in your 1985 E300.

Have a nice day *******!
Dude, you wait a week and this is the best you got?

So, I take it the rip off just didn't happen, huh? Too bad. What happened to your offer for $67K?

Just to set the record straight, I am full blooded Persian and proud of it. I won't belittle ladies by differentiating between coke ****** and others, so no need to go there. Mercedes Benz never made an E300 in 1985. If you have one, it will get you more than your ragged out POS USED second hand chunk. Not many people want to be the third owner. I have never sold a car, not even to your coke ***** sister. I have bought (3) used cars in my life. Nnne were MBs. I buy and sell your relatives like the trash they are. Just be sure to pay your rent on time. Other than that, go ahead and say as you like. i'll let the mods modulate. Keep stereotyping others. It is simply a reflection of your own values and inner self. Funny how original you are. i was the one questioning your attempts to use this site as Autotrader and now I belong on it? LOL.

Added word to the dip who spoke up before with a personal attack on me on Butches behalf; speak up now, or go down with this rat.

Final comments on this thread. If anyone is stupid enough to buy this turd's car at any price, then I pity the fool. Standing offer remains. I will get anyone a better deal, just to kill his sale. Butchen needs to sell that thing ASAP, as rent is DUE!!

And just to show the Butch that I am not holding a grudge, my offer of $6850 stands. I'm sure that POS is worth almost that.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:13 AM
Banned

AMGs

So, I take it the rip off just didn't happen, huh? Too bad. What happened to your offer for $67K?

Just to set the record straight, I am full blooded Persian and proud of it. I won't belittle ladies by differentiating between coke ****** and others, so no need to go there. Mercedes Benz never made an E300 in 1985. If you have one, it will get you more than your ragged out POS USED second hand chunk. Not many people want to be the third owner. I have never sold a car, not even to your coke ***** sister. I have bought (3) used cars in my life. Nnne were MBs. I buy and sell your relatives like the trash they are. Just be sure to pay your rent on time. Other than that, go ahead and say as you like. i'll let the mods modulate. Keep stereotyping others. It is simply a reflection of your own values and inner self. Funny how original you are. i was the one questioning your attempts to use this site as Autotrader and now I belong on it? LOL.

Added word to the dip who spoke up before with a personal attack on me on Butches behalf; speak up now, or go down with this rat.

Final comments on this thread. If anyone is stupid enough to buy this turd's car at any price, then I pity the fool. Standing offer remains. I will get anyone a better deal, just to kill his sale. Butchen needs to sell that thing ASAP, as rent is DUE!!

And just to show the Butch that I am not holding a grudge, my offer of $6850 stands. I'm sure that POS is worth almost that.

LMFAO...
Old 08-30-2006, 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by Jangy
I buy and sell your relatives like the trash they are. Just be sure to pay your rent on time.
lol...
Old 08-30-2006, 02:06 AM

05 C55, 01 C240, 00 Discovery
cant we just get allong... lol
Old 08-30-2006, 07:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E350
Originally Posted by valdes
cant we just get allong... lol
i don't see this ending anytime soon....
Old 08-30-2006, 06:13 PM
ON PROBATION

Hey you smelly greast Persian looser. The reason you promote LEASING is because you have no freeking money.
Just to stop all the bull.. about who has to pay "rent", post a copy of YOUR title WITHOUT any leins..oooops, cant do that?????
I will do the same. You see IDIOT I pay CASH for every car I buy you idiot moron.
But of course as a low life Persian hustler, you would NEVER know about that. You live in a ****ty little apartment on B street in East San Diego with all the other grease *****. You can smell the body odor off the I5 fwy
I live with the clean respectable people that do not sell cars for a living. Unless you are Fletcher Jones, or Penske, you are not making **** for money in youir little PERSIAN rip off used car lot

NO ONE would be stupid enough to buy (or as you promote for the less income types, lease) a new or used car from a ripp off smelly coke ***** loving PERSIAN like YOU!!

I do not need to sell anythging you moron. I buy toys whenever i feel like it.
The problem is my garage is FULL.
So do not even try to ply on the same field you littl sh*t. You are again, typical PERSIAN moron. You disgust me

GO TAKE A SHOWER.
Old 08-30-2006, 09:47 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Thread closed, flame fest.

Butchen - learn to play nice, you have an ignore button.
jangy - same goes to you as well.

Next complain I get regarding either of you will result in a ban.