Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

ICE stuff for sale.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 01:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1997 C36 AMG
ICE stuff for sale.

Gangs,

Since I don't have my 202 any longer, and my current car has build in Nav/Audio unit in which is a lot of hassle to replace, so I decided to sell my ICE gear.

I am selling all audio stuff that used to be installed on my 202.
Each component are in excellent conditions, and my setup has always been SQ setup.
I am not into big boom sound in the car.

So all of the component has been properly broken in, and not abused in any way.
Majority of the stuff are old school a/d/s (none of the current model sounds as detail as the older model).
Buyer pays shipping.

a/d/s 235is - 5.25" separates component set with 1" silk dome tweeter with a/d/s passive crossover network.
This is bundled with Rare and discontinued unit for Pionner specific fitment for W202. So it has unique tweeter pod that I modified to accomodate a/d/s tweeter.
The Pioneer TS-H2AT comes with 6.5 woofer that I had used for door midbass (Perfect fit for W202 door). I will throw in a Q-Form kick panel that has the perfect cut out for the a/d/s 5.25" midbass driver.
Still have all original box, mounting hardware and manual. There won't be any 3 way speaker system that has this level of quality with these price, not counting the tweeter pod, and Q form.

Price $350 - FYI (This is Custom Fit Pioneer by itself cost roughly 300USD plus shipping from UK to US).

a/d/s 236im - 6.5" 2 way integrated component with a/d/s/ passive crossover network. I have another spare unit that I will include on this sale. So there will be 3 speaker included in this sale.
Still have all original box, mounting hardware and manual

Price $170

a/d/s PQ8.2 - 4 channels (20 watts @ 4ohm) - true 20 watts per channel
Still have all original box, mounting hardware and manual.

Price $90

a/d/s P640 - 6 channels (40 watts @ 4ohm) with built in variable/adjustable active crossover.
Still have all original box, and manual.

Price $250

Pioneer DEH-P825 - P-Bus headunit with Built in DSP (35 watts x 4) This headunit still have better sound quality compare to the most current in the market).
Built-in Crossover for Subwoofer. I still have a copy of the user manual on this.l But no original box.
3 pair of RCA output (Front, Rear & Sub).

Price $220

Pioneer CDX-P670 - Pioneer 6 disc CD Changer

Price $100

I have some more stuff to sell, but this will do for now

Regardz,

J Irwan