Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

19" Work Custom Made Chrome Euroline Se

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 05:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Fs 19" Work Custom Wheels !!!!!

Staggered custom made (7 MONTH WAIT) GENUINE WORK 19" 2 PC SUPERCHROME EUROLINE SE wheels. They are HUB-CENTRIC balance perfectly and ALMOST BRAND NEW w ONLY 2800 MILES on them. These wheels should FIT SLK,C,CLK,E,SL AND ALL AMG VERSIONS and probably more check with your trusted tire/ wheel expert. They have the BIG 31 front offset and 38 rear offset and are the biggest lip you can fit on an 04 AMG CLK 55 CABRIO. 2.5"lip front 3" lip rear. I barely used them due to the fact I needed a four door and ordered a 06 E55. The wheels are absolutely PRISTINE and have no LIP rash, scrapes, scratches or imperfections that would deter you from wanting them on your BENZ. They balance perfectly and are very classy, yet sporty. I have 4 like condition GENERAL UHP tires available in 235.35.19f and 265.30.19r tire. I ordered these for longevity and replacement cost. We have a tremendous amount of road work in LAS VEGAS and the tougher the tire wears the better out her in the HEAT. ASKING $3,500.00 FOR SET OF 4 WHEELS + SHIPPING AND $425.00 FOR TIRES + SHIPPING ANY ?S pm me THANKS FOR READING. you will not be disappointed.

Last edited by Richie-Rich; 09-20-2006 at 08:31 AM. Reason: HEADLINE