Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: H&R Cupkit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 01:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Designo AMG
FS: H&R Cupkit

This is a great condition, low miles (less than 1,000) H&R cup kit model number: 31007-2 for the Mercedes w202. I originally paid over $760 when I purchased it. The retail on H&R site is $885.

This is the best combination lowering kit for the w202. It will lower the front approximately 2.0 inches and the rear 1.7 inches. If you are looking for that lowered look with a lot better handling and ride quality, this is the kit for you. I know for sure that it will work on a c280, but it may also work on others such as c230, c220, etc. I see no difference in the part except the part number. Make sure you check first.

This kit is hard to find, even online and goes for $600 or $700. Plus, I never see these on ebay for Mercedes. Get this kit for a fraction of the cost in practically new condition with low miles today.

Below is the H&R product description.

H&R's Sport Cup Kit contains a specifically matched shock and spring set designed to provide aggressive performance and sleek-styling in one, ready-to-go package. The kit includes a specially developed progressive spring tuned explicitly for your car and then matched to custom-valved performance sport shocks. Most cup suspension kit applications will lower the ride height more than 2" for optimum handling and a super-low look at an affordable price.

$425 Shipped (anywhere cont. US, is very heavy so shipping is expensive) I will try to get a pic up later. Thanks.
Old 10-01-2006, 12:15 PM

Designo AMG
These need to go. Below is a picture. Make a reasonable offer and their yours.

Old 10-03-2006, 02:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
ttt

hehe