Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: All phone equipment from my car...look inside

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 04:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S210 E320 4MATIC
FS: All phone equipment from my car...look inside

I have removed the following items from my 2000 E320 Wagon. I have upgraded to a bluetooth cell and no longer need any of these items.

All worked 100% when the system was removed a few weeks ago. I am not sure what all these items would be worth. I do not want to split them up, so if you only need one part, consider the rest spares.

1 - MB Timeport CDMA P8367 cell phone. This phone was running on the Telus network, but is originally a US phone on some other CDMA network provider ( I believe it was Verizon). MB part# Q6820634

1 - Timeport cradle with harness. This harness is longer than an S-Class harness, so it will work with all cars. No MB part# on it.

1 - Linear compensator. No MB part# on it.

1 - PSE. MB part# Q6820648.

1 - PSE DB25 harness with linear compensator connector. MB part# Q6820468.

1 - Telephone fibre optic cable. Goes inline the fibre run prior to the CD Changer. No MB part#.

I take Paypal and can send almost any method you want, but please note the items are in Canada, so Postal Express is usually the cheapest. Postal code is V1S1K8 for you to determine shipping, but shouldn't be more than $20 CAD anywhere in North America.

I can send pictures upon request. Email me at dan-shelly@shaw.ca with questions.
Old 10-15-2006, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S210 E320 4MATIC
No interest, maybe on EBAY.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=330039579792