Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Cheap 2003 Tundra Special Edt. CLEAN!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 07:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C219 CLS / W220 † / W211† / W210 E55 † / W210 Brabus † / Hamann 540i † /
Cheap 2003 Tundra Special Edt. CLEAN!!

Hey guys, I have a 2003 Toyota Tundra Special Edition for sale. This car has been for sale for awhile at 18,000 but nothing is really happening. I really need to unload this truck, so I'm asking $16,000 OBO.

This is a 2003 Toyota Tundra 4.7 iForce V8 T3 Edition SR5 2wd. This is a fully loaded truck with almost every option. The truck is a mixture of TRD and Limited style. Truck comes with all standard SR5 equipment such as power windows, locks, mirrors, tilt, ect. The T3 package includes; TRD Grill, TRD Dual Exhaust, TRD Sport shocks, TRD sway-bar, TRD Tail Lights, Limited Two Tone Perforated Leather Seats, clear corners, Brushed Aluminum interior, driver side power seat, color keyed bumpers/mirrors & upgraded 17" wheels. The truck also has a factory Toyota alarm system, tow package, cd fm am, and more.

This truck has been serviced at Toyota and has every paper to date. All oil changes, brakes, tires, ect has been recorded and maintained. All records will come with this truck. There have been NO problems with this truck at all, it has never had any problems since it was owned. Hey, its a Toyota, it'll run forever Truck is washed regularly and waxed every 3 months.

The paint on this truck is a 9/10, has the usual front end little sand sized chips which all cars have that are driven. Truck has spent 70% of it's life on the freeway driving from Orange County to LA and the rest mostly parked. Truck was purchased Brand Spanking new from Carson Toyota and is now ready for it's new owner. As you can see there is nothing wrong with it at all and has paper trail to prove it. All questions are welcomed. May be viewed upon request.

Truck was owned by my sister, so it was female driven. (smells nice inside too)

If you are interested call me at 714-863-8428
Old 10-12-2006, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C219 CLS / W220 † / W211† / W210 E55 † / W210 Brabus † / Hamann 540i † /