Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

16" Enkei mesh wheels. Sexy for older cars.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 04:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
16" Enkei mesh wheels. Sexy for older cars.

They are 16x7, offset of ET30, bolt pattern of 5x112. Originally a Mercedes fitment and I planned on using them for my VW but the adapters proved to be too thick.

They haven't been used since fresh paint (computer matched to an unused Enkei) and clear were applied. The guy who polished the lips and painted them said these are the nicest Enkei Mesh he's ever seen and he owns five sets in various Toyota sizes. No center caps are included. There are a couple small nicks in each lip but no curb marks. There are a few small blems in the clearcoat as well. These are incredible wheels and everyone who has seen them in person has drooled on them, I'm just trying to be honest and picky about my own parts.

I have high res images of each wheel if needed.

No tires are included.

I'm looking for $600 plus shipping. They're located in Everett, WA and I'm willing to ship.

I have several industry vouches as well as forum vouches. I moderate a couple internet forums and am an active and respected member of at least five. I also own a small business for euro enthusiasts. Basically, you're safe.

Best contact is email: Aaron@euronationmotorsport.com

Last edited by euronation; 10-17-2006 at 04:06 AM.