Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS 60% discount on Lowenhart / Racinghart / Maya / Vellano Forged Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 09:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w211 AMG
Has anybody acutally ordered a set of wheels yet? Somebody please verify that this site is legit so I can order my set. Almost seems to good to be true.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:21 PM

2006 C230SS & 2009 E350
Guys,

I was ready to order some Maya rims then I called the store and they said they will not honor the 60% off. Did anybody already place the order and got it for 60%off?
Old 10-25-2006, 04:44 PM

07 SL550; C32 (sold)
i hope no one bought the coupon and was then rejected on the purchase thru the site. that was my first thought because any purchases thru a website can be rejected later on. i had a lot of that happen to me via coupons and price mistakes, etc. they have the right to cancel the order due to misprints, coupon mistakes, etc.
Old 10-25-2006, 05:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AlabasterWhiteSL ObsidianBlackML
Originally Posted by SlvrC230SS
Guys,

I was ready to order some Maya rims then I called the store and they said they will not honor the 60% off. Did anybody already place the order and got it for 60%off?

I guess that settles it...the coupon no longer works
Old 10-25-2006, 05:53 PM

w211 AMG
Originally Posted by blazinginder
I guess that settles it...the coupon no longer works
I called the place and they told me the promotion ended 3 weeks ago. I can't believe you were trying to sell a bunk coupon code. LOL who in their right mind would try to sell a coupon code?!? Coupons are FREE!
Old 10-25-2006, 08:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by hochi
I called the place and they told me the promotion ended 3 weeks ago. I can't believe you were trying to sell a bunk coupon code. LOL who in their right mind would try to sell a coupon code?!? Coupons are FREE!

Thats not what I was told, the sales guy told me it was a special and they the tech guys hadn't changed it online so til then you can probably get away with using it. Go look at the site yourself add the wheels to your cart and click checkout and then type the discount code in the promotion code section and watch it reduce the price by 60%. My take on the whole thing as of now is as follows, they say the deals off but the site still accepts it, so for anyone looking to take a chance, they can order the wheels with the coupon and the worst that could happen is the company rejects the payment etc and you can fight them for false representation etc. BUT IMO its not worth the aggravation unless you have lots of free time on your hands
Old 10-26-2006, 01:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 C-Class Sportcoupe
Thats not what I was told, the sales guy told me it was a special and they the tech guys hadn't changed it online so til then you can probably get away with using it. Go look at the site yourself add the wheels to your cart and click checkout and then type the discount code in the promotion code section and watch it reduce the price by 60%. My take on the whole thing as of now is as follows, they say the deals off but the site still accepts it, so for anyone looking to take a chance, they can order the wheels with the coupon and the worst that could happen is the company rejects the payment etc and you can fight them for false representation etc. BUT IMO its not worth the aggravation unless you have lots of free time on your hands
That's why coupons are free. Who would want to spend $400 buying information from you on a coupon code that probably won't work now. Your story on the whole deal keeps changing and it's full of . The truth is already out. The worse case senario is the company charges the credit card and doesn't deliver the goods..........anybody remember Harris? Is HE your brother? Anyways, your brother should be reported to Ebay authorities for trying to sell a bunk coupon code. Wow, the ebay auction is closed now, why am I not surprised now.

P.S. I hate scammers......

Last edited by pshek; 10-26-2006 at 01:56 AM.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by pshek
Wow, the ebay auction is closed now, why am I not surprised now.
Go look up the info on the listing, 10/26 was the original close date for the auction
Old 10-26-2006, 04:42 PM

I tried to order today, but I promptly received an email stating the coupon was only valid on 1 particular item.

I was given a blanket 10% off everything coupon: morimoto

Last edited by trojanman; 10-26-2006 at 04:45 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 C32 ///AMG
Originally Posted by trojanman
I tried to order today, but I promptly received an email stating the coupon was only valid on 1 particular item.

I was given a blanket 10% off everything coupon: morimoto

OMG i want that code.
how much do you want?
will you take $300 for it?
Old 10-26-2006, 07:19 PM

w211 AMG
Go look up the info on the listing, 10/26 was the original close date for the auction
Driving an SL trying to sell coupons......
Old 10-27-2006, 12:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hey buddy go look at the postings before and the ebay listing, its my brother who was selling, I was just advertising haha...and look at the user name he's got a new AMG and for someone still in college to make that kind of money (not from coupon sellingg ) is quite somthing
Old 10-27-2006, 12:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hey buddy go look at the postings before and the ebay listing, its my brother who was selling, I was just advertising haha...and look at the user name he's got a new AMG and for someone still in college to make that kind of money (not from coupon sellingg ) is quite somthing