Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Mercedes Car Seat 0-9 Mths, Chipped To Disengage Airbag

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 08:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Mercedes Car Seat 0-9 Mths, Chipped To Disengage Airbag

For Sale, a mercedes baby car seat, chipped to disengage the airbag when placed rear facing on the front passenger seat.
For age 0-9 mths, this car seat is in the current Mercedes design, and is compatible with all Mercedes models. Included is the instruction manual.
Out of the vehicle, it can be adjusted to a static or rocking position, and is lightweight. it is in immaculate condition, and an absolute bargain at only £90.00. It is only seven mths old as my daughter was two mths old before I took her out! and cost £250.00 new. Postage will be charged at cost. Within the U.K actual cost of posting is about £15.00. To ship to the U.S.A is £44.40 standard. Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have.
Thank you for looking. Pjsmum.

pjsmum
View Public Profile
Send a private message to pjsmum
Send email to pjsmum
Find More Posts by pjsmum
Add pjsmum to Your Buddy List
Old 01-11-2007, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Too bad you are so far away. I am looking into getting a baby seat for my slk and there aren't too many out there that are 'chipped' to do research on and choose from. Just for the hasslefree value I may just get one thru my dealer. You say it is a rear facing seat? So it can't be switched around and serve as a front facing as well? Is it because the seat itself is small and only serves a smaller baby? My baby is only almost 6 mos old but she is very long and her legs are already jammed up in her rear facing seat in my other car, which is not an MB and I don't have to deal with this ridiculous chip sh*t. Its a combo seat so I can't wait to flip it around. That is what I am looking for with the SLK, a front facing seat. I won't put her in the SLK until she is older anyway. Then we'll be two girl out for a cruise with the top down My friend said her daughter used to love to go out with her in her convertible when she was a baby.