Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: Work VS-XX 19x8.5 3piece wheels w/ tires..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 09:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Work VS-XX 19x8.5 3piece wheels w/ tires..

Basically I'm cross posting this from a Audi forum as I know we share the same bolt pattern..i know i really shouldn't but im trying to recooperate for buying too many set of wheels faster...

basic details:

black centre polished lip
19 x 8.5 (4 wheels) 3 piece
the rear wheel has a bit of deepdish...
offset: 42 front 40 rear
comes with almost brand new tires..both wheels and tires used for less then 500km
reason for selling: i basically took these off a friend as a favour since he totaled his car...after a while i went with a BBK which required spacers inorder to fit...and at that time a set of BBS RGR surfaced in a deal I can't refuse. So now I don't really have use for these.

Now I know you guys are probably thinking can I trust this guy.. I have a few people that can vouch for me on the forums..but then again they could be just my friends...so in that purpose I think paypal is the best way to deal..that way if I don't do my part of the deal you can get your money back
If prefer it be even better no conflict.

My price is 3200Shipped but I am negoiatable..so email me as I don't really frequent this forum.
Email: nfu_bun@hotmail.com

For more detail and pics heres link to original thread.
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...threadid=93865
Old 11-24-2006, 04:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump..2800USD shipped