Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Brand New OEM S-Class W220 '03+ Head Lights - UPGRADE THOSE LIGHTS!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 03:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK430
Thumbs up Brand New OEM S-Class W220 '03+ Head Lights - UPGRADE THOSE LIGHTS!!!

I'm selling a brand new, OEM pair of headlights for your S-Class. These are for the '03+ Models and they are for Halogen bulbs. At the dealer, these will easily run you over $1,500.00 for both of them. This is one of the BEST ways to upgrade the looks of your older S-Class to the latest generation of lights. You might need to do some simple rewiring, but these might be plug and play for some models. Don't cheap out and buy the $400.00 eBay Special for your $50,000.00+ car, your Benz deserves better then that! Don't forget, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

These are a factory set of headlamps that are projector based, but they utilize Halogen Light Bulbs. The HID and Halogen enclosures are exactly the same, other then the fact that one has the HID Ballast and bulb while the other does not. This one, brand new from the factory, does come with all of the factory bulbs preinstalled. If you want to compare a brand new factory HID unit to this one, I also have one so let me know. Here's a link to the exact pair i'm selling.

This may or may not directly plug into your wiring harness. Like the auction says, a adapter might be required and consulting with your Mercedes Dealer (or your local forum expert) would be best. I personally have read mixed opinions about this matter, I'm sure some people on this forum have done this conversion so please consult with them if you need more information. If you can take a picture of your connectors, I can try to assist you in verifiying if this is a direct plug n play unit for your vehicle. If you are located in Austin, TX, or are willing to come down here, I will be more then happy to let you test-fit it in your vehicle.

I'll sell these for 1000.00 or the best reasonable offer.

Old 01-15-2007, 12:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK430
Price lowered to 750.00!!!!