Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

2007 CLS 63 AMG for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 08:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 CLS 63 AMG for sale

Less than 1000 miles on a black/cashmere/hi gloss laurel with premium 2 package, 030 performance package, parktronic, electronic trunk closer, and bluetooth cradle for razr cellphone.
Car is only a few weeks old and of course perfect. Located in south Florida.
Sticker was over $110,000 and figure I got maybe 2 off at purchase. Expect that I'll get 6 figures.
If there is any interest or questions give me an email and I'll respond quickly.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
Originally Posted by tauno
Less than 1000 miles on a black/cashmere/hi gloss laurel with premium 2 package, 030 performance package, parktronic, electronic trunk closer, and bluetooth cradle for razr cellphone.
Car is only a few weeks old and of course perfect. Located in south Florida.
Sticker was over $110,000 and figure I got maybe 2 off at purchase. Expect that I'll get 6 figures.
If there is any interest or questions give me an email and I'll respond quickly.
Why sell it so quickly? And post some pix.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You're going to get killed on the resale.

Titled cars do not qualify for new car financing/lease rates. Unfortunately, most people lease/finance their automobiles to make it more affordable. So a person is actually better off leasing/financing a brand new CLS63 than leasing/financing a used one due to cheaper monthly payments.

You will need to find someone that is willing to pay cash upfront for this car. There aren't that many people out there willing to drop $90k+ for a car. Wholesale auction prices for your car is already $90-91k and will continue to drop monthly.

Don't mean to be sarcastic, but that's the truth of the situation. Good luck with the sale.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:20 PM

NEW 08' M6 CAB, 06' 997 911 CS CAB, 09' RX350 AWD, 10' E350 4M, 10' Range Rover; FS: 04' C32 AMG= FS
Originally Posted by jl88
You're going to get killed on the resale.

Titled cars do not qualify for new car financing/lease rates. Unfortunately, most people lease/finance their automobiles to make it more affordable. So a person is actually better off leasing/financing a brand new CLS63 than leasing/financing a used one due to cheaper monthly payments.

You will need to find someone that is willing to pay cash upfront for this car. There aren't that many people out there willing to drop $90k+ for a car. Wholesale auction prices for your car is already $90-91k and will continue to drop monthly.

Don't mean to be sarcastic, but that's the truth of the situation. Good luck with the sale.
unfortunately thats the truth... good luck
Old 01-15-2007, 04:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ML63
doubt you will get over 100k for a used CLS63.. Financing will suck big time compared to a lease on a new one..

Why selling the car after so few miles?
Old 01-15-2007, 08:43 PM

S55 AMG '06
That's actually not entirely true, and in many cases, not true at all regarding financing. Many credit unions (let's face it...many people use credit unions for auto loans...I'd say most if the financing isn't done by the dealer) offer the identical rate if the car is an 06-07 model year, regardless of titling. My credit union, as an example, charges the same rate...and one of the lowest in the country I might add www.cofcu.org. Navy Federal, the world's largest credit union, also offers auto loans at identical rates for late model cars, even if titled. www.navyfcu.org. Other credit unions consider a titled car as used, but still provide nice used rates for 06-07 model year autos. www.penfed.org is a good example of that. You may want to check those credit union websites out for future reference. You might expect somewhere around 1/2% difference. The big difference comes with certain banks/credit unions once you move to a long-term finance...e.g. 72 months. That's when you'll feel a several point difference in some cases. Again, in others, such as my credit union, there is zero difference.

As for the resale...yeah, you're gettin' killed. Your best bet is to go back to the dealer (IMHO) and see if they will help you out for being a good customer. At least that way they know what you paid for it and they'll be well aware of just how far they are bending you over while it's happening. Just take a deep breath and bite down on a wooden spoon or something. It'll be over soon.

Last edited by peebs1; 01-15-2007 at 08:48 PM.