Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Montblanc Fountain Pens

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 08:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
2006 E55 and 2002 E320
Montblanc Fountain Pens

This is just a shot in the dark but I just wanted to see if there were any fountain pen people out here. Specifically Montblanc fountain pen fans. All of the fountain pen collectors I know personally drive MB cars and write with MB pens.

The following is jargon for Montblanc fountain pen fans, don't worry if it sounds new to you...

I've got some special/limited editions and I'm looking to potentially trade for a Jules Verne Limited edition ballpoint.

1. Cervantes BP Limited Edition (still sealed in its box)

2. Charles Dickens BP. A special edition of a limited edition; comes in special packaging that includes a Charles Dickens book "A Christmas Carol". Still sealed in plastic wrap.

3. Et Noir pens; the predecessor to the Boheme pen which had the copyright infringement. Very rare; set of Rouge Et Noir and Noir Et Noir in fountain pen with BB and F nib sizes respectively. Brand new, recently acquired, never inked, only touched with gloved hands for photo. Would like to keep them as a set. (This is not the Boheme, this is the special Et Noir series, predecessor to the Boheme).

4. Montblanc Mozart Coral FP (Mozart size with M nib; brand new, never inked nor dipped; last retail price $880; for sale or trade)

5. Montblanc Sir Georg Solti BP (still in box, unused; would like to trade for use as part of a trade to a Leonard Bernstein)
Attached Thumbnails Montblanc Fountain Pens-1217.jpg   Montblanc Fountain Pens-1186.jpg   Montblanc Fountain Pens-1154.jpg   Montblanc Fountain Pens-1190.jpg  
Old 01-23-2007, 12:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
none
Originally Posted by patrick_y
This is just a shot in the dark but I just wanted to see if there were any fountain pen people out here. Specifically Montblanc fountain pen fans. All of the fountain pen collectors I know personally drive MB cars and write with MB pens.

The following is jargon for Montblanc fountain pen fans, don't worry if it sounds new to you...

I've got some special/limited editions and I'm looking to potentially trade for a Jules Verne Limited edition ballpoint.

1. Cervantes BP Limited Edition (still sealed in its box)

2. Charles Dickens BP. A special edition of a limited edition; comes in special packaging that includes a Charles Dickens book "A Christmas Carol". Still sealed in plastic wrap.

3. Et Noir pens; the predecessor to the Boheme pen which had the copyright infringement. Very rare; set of Rouge Et Noir and Noir Et Noir in fountain pen with BB and F nib sizes respectively. Brand new, recently acquired, never inked, only touched with gloved hands for photo. Would like to keep them as a set. (This is not the Boheme, this is the special Et Noir series, predecessor to the Boheme).

4. Montblanc Mozart Coral FP (Mozart size with M nib; brand new, never inked nor dipped; last retail price $880; for sale or trade)

5. Montblanc Sir Georg Solti BP (still in box, unused; would like to trade for use as part of a trade to a Leonard Bernstein)
can you provide asking prices for all of the afore mentioned items?

I love Montblanc, and not just pens. Every one of my friends knows that if they want to get me a good present (for whatever date) Montblanc is always welcome... Except that now I have four MB wallets :-)
Old 02-27-2007, 03:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 and 2002 E320
Sir Georg Solti BP pending trade.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 and 2002 E320
Pens are still available.

Purchase this item now and I will throw in a special invitation to the Maserati stand at the Los Angeles auto show. This invitation allows the bearer and a guest to enter the velvet rope at the Maserati stand. Offer good through November 25th (end of the Los Angeles auto show).
Old 11-17-2007, 04:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
99' SL500, 16' i3, 14' Passat TDI SEL
How much? I love mont blanc.