Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

S.T. Dupont Cigarette Lighters

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 03:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
2006 E55 and 2002 E320
S.T. Dupont Cigarette Lighters

I've got two for sale right now.

1. S.T. Dupont X-Tend lighter. Really cool looking lighter with a torch flame. Gently used for about a year but has a few tiny chips in its paintwork (almost like car rock chips). Comes with everything in the photograph except the receipt; I paid $145 for it some years ago, today they retail for slightly more due to the appreciation of the Euro. All reasonable offers considered.

2. S.T. Dupont Line D Gold lighter. My lighter for formal occassions. Has some scratches in it, one fairly deep but they don't detract from its overall presence and beauty. Original retail price was around $700 plus tax. Comes with box but not all of the original paperwork. Also comes with 9 extra gas refill cartridges. All reasonable offers considered.

Both of these lighters have been reasonably well taken care of except they did suffer some scratches. However, mechanically they are fine. The solid brass construction of the Line D lighter is a testament of quality craftsmanship that was designed to last a lifetime.

I used to smoke Davidoff Magnum Cigarettes for those who wish to know. I was not a big smoker and these lighters were not heavily used since I wasn't a heavy smoker.
Attached Thumbnails S.T. Dupont Cigarette Lighters-img_4658.jpg   S.T. Dupont Cigarette Lighters-img_4659.jpg   S.T. Dupont Cigarette Lighters-img_4660.jpg   S.T. Dupont Cigarette Lighters-img_4653.jpg   S.T. Dupont Cigarette Lighters-img_4662.jpg