Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: 3 lawn tractors in New Jersey

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 05:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
FS: 3 lawn tractors in New Jersey

I have 3 different tractors of varying types and ages available for sale. All of them run well and are clean. Photos to follow (I can take more and send to you as needed)

1) 12.5hp, 38" cut Weed Eater model, runs perfectly. 5 forward speed and 1 reverse. Currently set up for mulch cutting. Battery is fresh and heavy duty, a few scratches here and there but fully functional. The ignition switch lost a plastic mount which attaches it to the frame, but possibly some sort of workaround can be made. Although it is loose, when you turn the key, it fires right up. (this is the green tractor)

2) 11hp, 38" cut Craftsman, also runs quite well. Finish and deck have rust spots, but appear to be surface rust only. The blade height adjustment is stuck , but I simply left it at that since the cut height was good for my lawn. I think this can be fixed with a bit of tweaking. (this is the grey tractor). Also 5 speed forward and 1 reverse.

This one also includes a rear dual-bagger attachment, snowplow attachment, and thatcher attachment. For rear-bagging, there is a 6" tube that needs to be replaced which connects the deck feed to the canisters.

This one looks rough but runs like a tank. The battery is new and fresh.

3) A specialty model - John White 9hp, around 34" cut with Hydrostatic auton transmission, used only 2 or 3 seasons for a yard that contained many landscaping "islands" which required a smaller and more nimble machine. It has a rear-mount engine, with very tight turning circle, and an optional bagger that sits beneath the seat (optional meaning it is up to you to use it, but is included at any rate). User manual also included. (this is the smaller, grey tractor that resembles a ladybug)

All 3 start and run instantly. Any of these will need to be picked up, and I can certainly help you lift into a pickup bed or trailer.

Send PM for more details and pics.

Pricing as follows:

1) $350
2) $250
3) $500 (brand new is $1500)
Attached Thumbnails FS:  3 lawn tractors in New Jersey-p4280078.jpg   FS:  3 lawn tractors in New Jersey-p4280079.jpg   FS:  3 lawn tractors in New Jersey-p4280084.jpg  
Old 04-28-2007, 06:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
No pic of all of them all lined up? Which one will win in a lawn cutting race? I wish I had a yard large enough to use one of these things... Good luck with the sale
Old 04-28-2007, 06:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Originally Posted by aintME
No pic of all of them all lined up? Which one will win in a lawn cutting race? I wish I had a yard large enough to use one of these things... Good luck with the sale
haha, I meant to line them up next to the new boy...the Deere monster. I think I will tomorrow. All of them top out at 5mph though. The green one actually lifts off the ground at launch.