Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Feeler: W211 Carbon Non-sport Front Lip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 11:29 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
makes your daughter horny
Feeler: W211 Carbon Non-sport Front Lip

Up for sale is a carbon fiber front lip for the w211 e class non-sport front bumper.

90% chance that I will be trading in my e class within the next couple of days. I've had this lip on the car for 3 months on and off (maybe on half the time). It has been polished and kept zaino'd and been bluetaped during canyon runs.

It is in flawless condition with the exception of some small scrapes on the bottom and a small scrape/blemish on the right side, this blemish wasnt even through the clearcoat and I think it may have happened during shipping when the lip rubbed against the box. Anyways I feathered in some clearcoat and colorsanded/polished and for all intensive purposes it doesnt exist - I forgot what side it was on and honestly cant tell anymore.

I bought the lip for $355 shipped off of ebay. The seller mentioned production was limited and I haven't seen any more for sale on ebay.

Anyways, PM me your offers. I realize this is a used item so I am willing to take a small loss. But it is in very good shape. Local pickup is preferred I may even be willing to drive to you (OC, CA).

PICS in this thread: https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w211/189489-lip-4-bumper.html

EDIT: The carbon work/fitment on the lip is very good - I would compare it to the quality of the eurotech lip..

Last edited by W Cole; 05-30-2007 at 11:31 PM.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
non sport lip

hey whats up i hit u up about the lip do u still have t for sell if so call a price
Old 06-29-2007, 06:01 AM

i talked to you a few weeks ago. tried calling again but no answer. still selling? or you decided to keep your car?
Old 06-29-2007, 11:38 AM

2004 W211 - 2004 MV Agusta SPR
I was told that I would have the first option to purchase the lip once he secures a new lease on an E350.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:45 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
makes your daughter horny
Hey, sorry Ive been out of town in lake tahoe.

outtadaloop and ko123an, I somehow managed to get you two mixed up, I think I talked to ko123an over the phone and thought it was outtadaloop? Anyways, when I put up the feeler outtadaloop was the first person to PM me so out of fairness he will have dibs on the lip when I turn in my car on or before July 7th.

Sorry for the confusion guys.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by W Cole

outtadaloop and ko123an, I somehow managed to get you two mixed up, I think I talked to ko123an over the phone and thought it was outtadaloop? Anyways, when I put up the feeler outtadaloop was the first person to PM me so out of fairness he will have dibs on the lip when I turn in my car on or before July 7th.

ok well just to remind you, i was the one interested in purchasing multiple items we discussed over the phone. let me know. thanks.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:09 PM

2004 W211 - 2004 MV Agusta SPR
Originally Posted by W Cole

No problem, I'm ready to pick it up anytime. Thanks!