Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

**FOR SALE** 4 Almost Brand New 20" CEC Style c831 Black/silver lip Wheels&Tires!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 09:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
**FOR SALE** 4 Almost Brand New 20" CEC Style c831 Black/silver lip Wheels&Tires!

These fit perfectly on a 2005 E55 AMG, which is what I have. Selling the car so have no choice but to sell the wheels too. The car was driven a total of 800 miles and the wheels have about 200 miles ONLY! Thats practically Brand New.
Car sits in the garage so deciding to sell it.

The specs on the wheels can be seen on the CEC website:

http://www.cecwheels.com/tuners/prod...er_brand_id=13

Again, these are Black with Chrome Lip
The Tires are Brand new, again with only 200 miles on them.
The Tires are KUMHO ECSTA ZR 20'S.
These tires are absolutely stunning performance and ride quality is excellent.
Specs are 275/30/ZR20 in the back and 245/35ZR20 in the front, staggered fit ofcourse.

I have quite a few pictures so please email me at goherraza@gmail.com and I'll send them. I can even send you pics of the Wheels on my Black E55 if you want to get an idea of what they look like on the car.

If you know about these wheels you know they are not cheap. Give me your best offer and I will let you know. Price is negotiable.

The wheels are located in Woodbridge, NJ. I can ship them anywhere in the US but you will have to pay for shipping ofcourse

Thanks for Looking...

Raza
goherraza@gmail.com
Old 07-02-2007, 04:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63
Still available?

in PA.