Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

fs: 17" mbz rims

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 10:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation fs: 17" mbz rims

17" rims, NEW!!
so basically my dad and i were gonna put these on his 85' 500sel, but the offset was too wide, and it was hitting...
four 17" mercedes-benz issue rims the #'s are 8 1/2jx17h2 and the et is 35..these would look badass on an evo or a 16v....

these are in perfect condition, out of all four of them, there are only like two very minor surface scratches, easily buffed out...

they are really nice, and im pretty sure would fit a 190 nicely.. i guess they are (s class)sl500 rims.. i love them, we are both bummed that they didnt fit the 500sel......

well, i know what they go for on ebay(195 a rim) and i know that if i wanted that, id never sell them.

what ever i can sell these for, is either going to help fund this falls tuition(like <a quarter of it, but still i need 2k)...or an lsd rear dif...and a sport cam regrind...

so, id like to see these go for ................................................li ke 500ish?

Old 07-11-2007, 09:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump, bump, bump.. anyone??..no?
i thought that this was a good $$.. no one want some clean rims?
i know that i dont have the post count, but i am well referenced on 190rev.net--you guys know the place!! common!! im open to offers!