Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FIKSE FM10 17x8.5 et42

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 06:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FIKSE FM10 17x8.5 et42

I have a set of Fikse FM10's I am looking to sell.
I got them for my 2001 Audi A4, but recently got a set of Brembo GT brakes and these wheels no longer clear even with a 12mm spacer. So sadly they have to go now. They were originally on a MB so they have the correct 5x112 drilling with 12mm bolt holes. I had a stud conversion to run these wheels on my car without having to redrill the bolt holes to 14mm. Wheels are in excellent condition with just minor scuffs and nicks on the face from normal use. Wheels are straight and true with no curb rashes.

Wheels sell for around $650 new, I am looking to get $1600 for the set. If local I will include the tires (Pirelli P-Zero 235/45/17) for free. If I have to ship I will remove the one tire I have still mounted and ship wheels only for $100 more. Wheels are located in Grand Prairie,TX 75052 (Dallas)

Now for the pictures:
This is just one of the wheels. If you are seriously interested you can come see them if local or I can send you more pictures of the individual wheels. They all look about the same.

I am a regular on Audiworld.com and Audizine.com, Local member of the North Texas Audi Group ([NTAG] North Texas Audi Group - NTAG is a place for car enthusiasts to share information and the camaraderie of the Audi name.) Anyone on there can vouch for me. If your not local and want someone to come look at them for you, that is perfectly fine. You can PM me or email me at nguyenthong@mac.com
Old 07-12-2007, 12:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OBO . . no ridiculous offers please.