Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: Bosche OEM xenon headlight for C class W202 (up 'til and Bosche OEM clear corners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2002, 09:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C43
Cool FS: Bosche OEM xenon headlight for C class W202 'til '99 and Bosche OEM clear corners

Hi gang, I have a set of near new Bosche OEM Euro spec xenon headlights and a pair of the Bosche OEM clear corner lamps for C class W202 (up 'til '99). I also have the Xpel headlight protection kit installed on them, so prevent from any rock chips. I have used them for about 2 month, and they are still in absolute mint condition. I am asking $900 for the set of xenons with the Xpel headlight kit, and $75 for the pair of the clear corners. These OEM Bosch parts are simple plug and play, as they are all origianlly equipped on the Euro model cars, so there is no modification required in getting them installed. If you are interested, please email me at meisterschaftmotor@yahoo.com, I can answer any questions you might have, and I also have pictures available, thanks..

Last edited by MAD KAO; 10-24-2002 at 02:44 PM.