Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

1991 Mercedes Benz 420sel Black, Trans. needs work, $2,900 obo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 02:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1991 Mercedes Benz 420sel Black, Trans. needs work, $2,900 obo

This is a 1991 420sel. It has a strong 8-cylinder engine and many power features, including a power sunroof, power front seats & headrests, power locks, windows, telescoping wheel, etc... It has a leather interior with wood trim. The tires have plenty of tread left. It also has an Alpine CD player and amplifier. It used to have a subwoofer in the trunk that I took out. If you are interested in that I can sell it to you seperately.

The mileage is 171,068 miles (The pictures show 171,043 but I drove it to another mechanic's shop and back since I took the pictures). I bought it last summer and drove it less than 10,000 miles since then (the mileage then was 161,714). It has the service records from 1995 to 2003 from the previous owners.

The reason I am selling this car is is because it has stopped going in reverse and every mechanic who looked at it said the transmission needed to be repaired or replaced. The only other problems I know of on the car are that the windshield is cracked, brake pad light comes on, and I think the alternator belt needs to be changed.

I am offering it at $2,900 but I'll consider any offer, however, so please don't hesitate to contact me if interested.

I am located in Fairfax, VA, (D.C. Metro Area). You can contact me via email at nilforoush(at)gmail.com (replace (at) with @)

You can see more pictures of the car here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/nilforoush/420SEL/