Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

109e 2.6 w/ goodies! lots of pics!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 02:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
190e 2.6
190e 2.6 w/ goodies! lots of pics!

1993 mercedes 190e 2.6
inline 6 cylinder
auto
136k miles (quite low for a 93)
clear, blue title
two tone black and grey
eibach lowering springs
bilstein shocks
front camber plates
almost all the suspension bushings have been replaced
euro headlights
window visors
avant garde grill
17" wheels
cold a/c
aftermarket door speakers all around
tan interior in great shape
power seats, windows, sunroof, mirror...

the bad: hood is dented from the inside badly. i've got a spare hood in great shape i'm planning on getting painted. finish on the rear wheels is wearing. they still clean up but not as well as they look in that picture. small dent on the corner just above passenger tail light, not noticeable unless you're looking for it. locks on doors are messed up. you have to unlock the car from the trunk lock, its a common thing on 190e's. it will come with a remote lock system that a lot of guys use, i just never installed it. sometimes the sunroof needs a little help going all the way back but it always closes perfect for me.

the excpetional: besides the good listed above its worth noting that the a/c blower motor was replaced less than 1k miles ago with a brand new oem motor. the bearings in the originals are a known weakness of the car but the new one should last at least as long as the car does. registration and inspection stickers are new as of the past few days. passed smog with flying colors! also did a tune up and brake job last week. the previous owner of this car was meticulous with its upkeep. i almost felt back letting my daughter ride in it for fear she'd spill something but she never did. the paint is in great shape, especially for its age. there are small imperfections like any paint job but it cleans up very nicely.

$5500 obo picked up in houston, tx

Last edited by appleburger; 09-30-2007 at 04:39 PM.