Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS/Feeler: 19" Foose Speedster Chrome w/Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 05:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS/Feeler: 19" Foose Speedster Chrome w/Tires

Here's the story: Posting for a friend who just has these sitting around in his garage. They are 19" Foose Speedster Wheels, with tires that were driven less than 3k miles. They came of a Mercedes E-Class when he sold it some time ago and did not require spacers.

The reason for posting without more details is that #1-it is like pulling teeth to get him to do anything on his own for this, and #2-we are both extremely busy but I will gather details/pics if someone is actually interested and the price point is good. I've been asking for the drilling pattern and offset for weeks and begging him to just snap some pics, though I do know what they look like.

They have zero damage and they came off his car almost immediately, even before selling it, because he has a small child and the 19's made the ride extremely rough he says.

He wants $800 + shipping for everything, or local pickup in Las Vegas. Again, I don't know what the market is for these, but if anyone is seriously interested, please post or PM me and I will do some legwork/torture. Thanks.