Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: Sirius Aftermarket Kit and Honda/Acura Ipod Interface

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 01:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 R350 - P01- Black on Black, 2008 Toyota Sienna Limited
FS: Sirius Aftermarket Kit and Honda/Acura Ipod Interface

I traded in my Acura MDX and pulled these items out.

1. SC-FM1 Sirius Starband Satellite Radio tuner - $75 shipped. This kit is great because you only see the tiny screen after installation, it's not one of the big bulky kits that you have to have a huge radio sitting on your dashboard. I installed this in my sunglass holder in my overhead console and it fit perfectly. Included is everything you see in the picture, I have even thrown in an extra remote control so you can have one in your backseat too. The only thing not pictured is the wired FM modulator, it is included. I just neglected to put it in the photo. You'll get the control unit, the display screen, antenna, wiring harness, FM modulator, and two remote controls. My service will terminate on Jan 1st 2008, so the winning bidder gets a few weeks of free radio before you have to set up your own account with Sirius.

2. Dice Electronics Honda/Acura Ipod Integration kit (I-Honda-R2) - $95 shipped

It functions perfectly and was installed for less than 4 months. I preferred this kit over the others out there because it retained the use of my steering wheel controls to change the song, it's a clean installation since you just plug it into your factory radio cd changer port, and it also provides an aux input as well in case you have another source like a satellite radio. Included is everything you see in the picture: control unit, wire to factory radio, and wire to the ipod. Check out all the details at:

http://www.diceelectronics.com/Merch...ICE_IPOD_HONDA

Make sure you are looking at the R2 column on the website.

Compatability is listed below:

Acura
CL 3.0/3.2 1999-2003
Integra 1998-2001
MDX 2001-2005 Not compatible with the factory navigation system.
Honda
Accord 1998-2002
Civic 1998-2005
CRV 1999-2004
Odyssey 1998-2004
Pilot 2003-2005
Prelude 1998-2002
S2000 2000-2003

Finally, here's a link to the manual and installation for the unit:

http://www.diceelectronics.com/support/index.htm

Email me at brooks_hofstetter@dell.com if interested in either of these.
Attached Thumbnails FS: Sirius Aftermarket Kit and Honda/Acura Ipod Interface-035.jpg   FS: Sirius Aftermarket Kit and Honda/Acura Ipod Interface-031.jpg  
Old 12-20-2007, 10:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 R350 - P01- Black on Black, 2008 Toyota Sienna Limited
Prices reduced to $50 for the Sirius and $75 for the ipod kit...both shipped at those prices.