Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

AMG sprint booster for sale......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 06:06 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06' Clk 500 Cabriolet, 01' CL 55, 00' Clk 430
AMG sprint booster for sale......

The only reason I'm selling it because it an AMG version (sold mine CL 55)and it not aggressive enough for my Clk 500 Convertible. I just placed an order on a non-AMG version ($319) for mine Clk and so I'm willing to sell the AMG version. I was think about saving it for my future SLK 55 (still shopping and just LOVE IT seeing the price drop like like crazy on this model every months). Btw, I will only sell this AMG version to AMG owner ONLY !!! I'm asking $275 shipped and mine price is FIRM !! I rather save it for my future SLK 55 then lower the price just to sell it. Thanks guys !! Btw, I can't drive the car without the Sprint Booster now, it not just the same. This is my 4th one that I bought from the same guy in Hong Kong and his name is Andy. If you would like to buy a new one for $319 instead mine used one, I can give you Andy info too.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W209 CLK
Originally Posted by Clk&Slk
The only reason I'm selling it because it an AMG version (sold mine CL 55)and it not aggressive enough for my Clk 500 Convertible. I just placed an order on a non-AMG version ($319) for mine Clk and so I'm willing to sell the AMG version. I was think about saving it for my future SLK 55 (still shopping and just LOVE IT seeing the price drop like like crazy on this model every months). Btw, I will only sell this AMG version to AMG owner ONLY !!! I'm asking $275 shipped and mine price is FIRM !! I rather save it for my future SLK 55 then lower the price just to sell it. Thanks guys !! Btw, I can't drive the car without the Sprint Booster now, it not just the same. This is my 4th one that I bought from the same guy in Hong Kong and his name is Andy. If you would like to buy a new one for $319 instead mine used one, I can give you Andy info too.

Lol... did you want your non amg one back?
Old 12-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06' Clk 500 Cabriolet, 01' CL 55, 00' Clk 430
Originally Posted by chixdiggit
Lol... did you want your non amg one back?

Lol.....yes but I already bought the non-AMG version.
Old 12-27-2007, 02:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55
Originally Posted by Clk&Slk

Well let's talk... so how hard is it to put this thing on...
Old 12-27-2007, 10:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 E320
Originally Posted by Hardrivr
Well let's talk... so how hard is it to put this thing on...
Real easy...shouldn't take you more than 10 mins. Just make sure to tuck everything away from any moving mechanisms. Here is a DIY.

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....74&postcount=1