Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: Kenwood nav, bluetooth, DVD, XM + reference sound from W209

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 01:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Kenwood nav, bluetooth, DVD, XM + reference sound from W209

I had a very nice audio/video setup in my W209 2003 CLK 55, which I have had removed (again by BenchmarkMotorsports.com) so that I could trade in my car with the OE system. I am selling the complete system, which cost me over $7K about a year ago for $3000. This system will include all of the custom made mounting brackets and dash faceplate kit, so it should go right in to a W209 or similar 2-DIN dash console. I'll be adding photos, but wanted to get this notice up right away with some in-car pics.

Included will be:
* Kenwood DNX7100 touchscreen navigation with Garmin nav UI, DVD video, XM satellite radio, bluetooth phone, and aux-ins for USB, ipod, etc
* Mounting brackets for component speakers in door, dash faceplate, amp rack in trunk, XM antenna under hood mount
* Antennae for XM and XM traffic, bluetooth microphone, remote, manuals, original receipts, and original boxes
* Alpine reference amp, 2X150 (shown) - exact specs provided soon
* Pioneer reference component speakers - $1200 new for the pair, boxes are at shop today but I'll provide exact model numbers soon

The Garmin navigation is the best 3D UI out there, and the integrated XM traffic is also very slick. I'll flesh out more details once I get everything back from Benchmark, and please let me know if you have any specific questions or would be interested in making an offer.

Andy
andy.boyd@microsoft.com
Old 01-11-2008, 02:09 PM

clk 320
I'm interested in your Kenwood DNX7100

Would u sell those saperately?
I'm interested in ur Kenwood DNX7100 only
Does it work alone? or need the other stuff?
Let me know..
Old 01-11-2008, 03:08 PM

I might be able to break apart the head unit, though it would have to go with the XM and XM Traffic antennae, bluetooth mic, and maybe the faceplate - PM me an offer if you'd like just these.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:14 AM

1 V10, 2 V8
where r u located? And will my steering wheel buttons work? How does it compare with stock bose?
Old 01-12-2008, 02:04 PM

I'm located in Washington near Seattle. Steering wheel buttons will no longer do anything for radio functions, though all other functions still work. Since the unit is touchscreen I never really noticed this as a problem. From a functionality standpoint, the nav is night-and-day better, since it uses the Garmin navigation UI and is hard drive based, not DVD. Also, you get DVD Video, Aux video in, Ipod integration, XM Traffic, USB audio in, etc. The sound with the speakers is also night-and-day better than the stock which is why I invested in them; I can't quantify this in mail but I'd recommend either reading online reviews (Acoustics Research ZS60 speaker w/ crossovers), or find some in a high-end audio shop to hear the difference.