Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Feeler: Authentic 19" Brabus VI Powdercoated

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 01:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 CLS63
Feeler: Authentic 19" Brabus VI Powdercoated

Hello all,

I'm putting out a feeler for a used set of Brabus wheels that I purchased last week and neglected to test fit prior to sending them to get powdercoated by HMS. Ed is going to get back to me tomorrow about fitment on my car but if they won't work then Ill be posting them for sale.

Authentic Brabus Monoblock VI's three piece wheels

19 x 10 rears et 35
19 x ??? fronts et 45?? (Im not sure about widths and et for the fronts which is what Ed's going to check for me tomorrow).

They are in great condition (i only had them for a couple of hours before I took them to HMS but the lips looked real good only one small knick that I saw) and the centers will be freshly powdercoated glossy black if they go up for sale.

My price would be $2500 obo. Picked up in SoCal. Just looking to get my money back for wheels and powdercoating.

Please PM me if interested so I can start a list if I do have to sell them.

Thanks

Jon
Old 01-23-2008, 03:15 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
04 CL55, 05 E500S4, 15 BMW i3 REx
19 * 9.5 ET45
19 * 10 ET35

Should have asked before you bought them...I would have told you it would be no dice.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
a w203 cÖuper
Wow that sucks. So kiamco, which wheels are you planning to use? Post some pics!! and where did you get them powdercoated at?
Old 01-23-2008, 04:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
01' C32o
Originally Posted by kiamcoj
Hello all,

I'm putting out a feeler for a used set of Brabus wheels that I purchased last week and neglected to test fit prior to sending them to get powdercoated by HMS. Ed is going to get back to me tomorrow about fitment on my car but if they won't work then Ill be posting them for sale.

19 x 10 rears et 35
19 x ??? fronts et 45?? (Im not sure about widths and et for the fronts which is what Ed's going to check for me tomorrow).

They are in great condition (i only had them for a couple of hours before I took them to HMS but the lips looked real good only one small knick that I saw) and the centers will be freshly powdercoated glossy black if they go up for sale.

My price would be $2500 obo. Picked up in SoCal. Just looking to get my money back for wheels and powdercoating.

Thanks

Jon
why couldn't they fit exactly?
Old 01-23-2008, 09:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CLS63
We'll see but as you said OC it might be no dice. But then again someone would be able to jump on these for a half decent price. I know many people want Brabus VI's. Let me know if your interested fellas. Thanks.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:20 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
04 CL55, 05 E500S4, 15 BMW i3 REx
We'll see but as you said OC it might be no dice. But then again someone would be able to jump on these for a half decent price. I know many people want Brabus VI's. Let me know if your interested fellas. Thanks.
Also, would these be Mono V's not VI's?
Old 01-23-2008, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CLS63
OC...

These are VI's...you got anyone interested?
Old 01-23-2008, 12:55 PM

997Turbo/S500/330Xi/ML350
Originally Posted by Mu9enx
why couldn't they fit exactly?
The offset for the front is too big,CLK can only fit 35 maximum
Old 01-23-2008, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
OC...

These are VI's...you got anyone interested?
I think you will end up losing money on those wheels. My friend bought the other set of those that was around (from OC I think) for way less than that 2500. The issue lies in that it fits only 1 or 2 MB's out there. Its a very small target market and that reduces the value I think.

Good luck though. It has to be frustrating.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CLS63
yeah I'm sure I might lose some money but I still feel the price is fair if not than I'm open to offers. I believe OC sold Monoblock V's and not VI's, I think the demand for VI's is greater than the demand for V's. But, of course the market/potential buyer will determine that.

Kai... if the fronts are in fact 9.5 than that would be why they won't fit. Otherwise from what I'm told the offsets can be corrected by spacers.

Thanks fellas and if they don't work out than Ill be selling them so if anyone is interested please PM me with a decent offer.

Thanks.

BTW...Cappa you sold some Mono V's a while back and said you had the hardware to make those widths and offsets (same as posted above by OC) with any car. What did you have to do to get them to work?

Thanks fellas any potential buyers please let me know.

Jon
Old 01-23-2008, 04:36 PM

2005 E500 AMG Sport
I would think you would be able to make them fit with the proper spacers from Brabus. I have a set of 20" VI's on my E class and use spacers. Also, are you sure they are not 2 piece? I wasn't aware Brabus made a 3 piece wheel.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:25 PM

2004 E55
Hello all,

19 x 10 rears et 35

Thanks

Jon
Jon, did you verify the size... I might be interested but I've already got the VI's TWO PIECE... I too don't think Brabus made this wheel in a three piece. But my size is 19x8.5 and 19x9.5. Maybe my wheels would fit your car better?