Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Looking to trade 99 BMW 540i-6 for W210 E55 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 01:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW 540i-6
Looking to trade 99 BMW 540i-6 for W210 E55 AMG

I love bimmers and I have been driving nothing but them for the past 5 years, but I feel like it's a time for a change and none of the newer or older models are really doing it for me so I've decided to stray from the marque for a bit.

I'm looking to trade my 99 540i-6 for a 99-01 W210 E55 AMG, willing to throw in some cash depending on condition/mileage of the merc. Looking primarily for a black car - tasteful mods are a plus with less 100k miles on the car. Want $13,500 obo for a straight purchase. You can reach me at supark(at)myuw.net or give me a ring at 206-228-9778. I'm in the SF Bay area and would prefer a local deal.

Here's details on my ride:

-Cooling system overhauled: radiator & hoses (99k miles), water pump (75k miles)
-New clutch/pressure plate at 93k miles
-M5 front bumper and grills: a little scuffed on the bottom due to a dip in my driveway
-Dinan sport exhaust: slightly louder than stock, great sound with a few extra hp increase
-Factory Hella xenons/reflectors/projectors with Depo front angel eye housings
-Clear side repeater and rear lights
-Sport and Premium packages (sport seats, steering wheel, suspension, DSP stereo, folding rear seats)
-Eibach pro-kit springs
-19" staggered M-parallel wheels (8.5" fronts/9.5" rears) with General Exclaim UHP with about 50-60% tread
-Parrot CK3000 bluetooth handsfree kit with stealth install in ashtray
-6 speed manual transmission: recently replaced tranny fluid with Redline D4 ATF and shifter with an M5 unit
-have both K&N drop in filter and new factory (Mann) paper filter
-Oil changed religiously at 5-6k miles with either Mobil 1 full synth or BMW factory synthetic
-Body is very straight with all original paint
-Interior is in very good condition
-Been a northwest car its entire life

Old 02-15-2008, 01:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55
Pm sent

Pm sent