Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Silver MB Grill w211 - $110 Shipped

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
w211 & w124
Silver MB Grill w211 - $110 Shipped

Hey guys, I took the grill off the w211 a few months ago because the car is leased and I needed to get it ready for the inspection. I have since been too lazy to put it back on but I still love the look.

If anyone is interested, it is in great condition and looks perfect on a silver w211. If you have another color and are adventurous, be my guest. Or if you need to replace a broken grill or want to paint it to match your car here is a cheap way to get this grill. I originally paid around $250 from formymercedes.com.

Still have it in the original box and with all the original packing material and what not. If it doesn't sell I will probably make it into some sort of wall art to hang in my garage or something.

Here are some pictures of it on my car and on other cars:

(Not my cars below...)

Old 02-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
w211 & w124
Oh I should mention this would only be for the pre-facelifted w211's. I think this is a nice way to give your car a different look from all the other 10,000 E classes on the freeway. It also makes it a little less obvious from the front that it is the pre-facelifted model, imho.