Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS 02 C230K Coupe 75K A/T Modified

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 09:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C230 Kompressor Sport Coupe
FS 02 C230K Coupe 75K A/T Modified

im putting my 02 c230K for sale, its the coupe with an auto trans.....leather, dual sunroof, eight airbags...... its in good condition, runs its *** off. new front rotors and pads @ 68K. all oil changes and maintenance have been performed by me, noone else has laid a wrench on this car since i've owned it.

heres the modifications- team green air filter and flowmaster series 40 muffler and black chrome exhaust tip. ASP Racing supercharger pulley, runs 11psi of boost. NGK Iriduim spark plugs, the ones that are about $9 each, one heat range colder than stock. Passive water injection system, uses about two quarts per 500 miles, only draws water into engine during times of the engine being under vacumm, not boost. it basically keeps the engine from getting any carbon buildup inside, and extends fuel mileage a negligible amount. can easily be converted into an active water/methanol injection system that sprays at 150PSI at a predetermined boost level. if you're interested in the car ill explain more. i had a subwoofer installed in the trunk but removed it. so all lines are installed, power, ground, RCAs, and amp turn on lead. new Silverstar headlamps as well, hardly worth mentioning but whatever.

i've got a baby on the way, otherwise i'd keep her.....need something that can fit more people in it. im not looking to make a dime, just to give her a new home..... asking $14K even, i owe $13,990 something at the time of this posting. every month i pay on it, the price will drop.

this car runs its *** off, and is much, much faster than a stock c230K. this is the last year for the M111 motor, which is 2.3L.

i have pictures around here somewhere, email me if you're interested. good looking car, turns heads and is fun, fast, sporty and cheap. great commuter.