Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Chrome SmartKey Master Thread REVISED

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 05:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Chrome SmartKey Master Thread REVISED

Sorry folks,

MB will no longer allow smartkeys to be ordered unless you order from within your own state, for security reasons. This means I can still get keys, but only for New Jersey residents. (and we can do local pickup for those, saving shipping)
Any other state residents must go to their local Dealer to place the order.

I have already canceled previous orders and have PM'd those members with details.

There are some Dealers that will offer chrome keys at reasonable prices. I'll post them here as I hear about them.

Any non-key parts are not subject to MB policy, so the general parts sticky is still in effect.

-Rick
Old 04-11-2008, 07:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
SON OF A!

Thanks for the effort, Rick. I know this was a huge undertaking and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say thanks for the effort.

With that said, you must now buy my cars, get me keys then sell the cars back to me at no profit to you.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
SON OF A!

Thanks for the effort, Rick. I know this was a huge undertaking and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say thanks for the effort.

With that said, you must now buy my cars, get me keys then sell the cars back to me at no profit to you.
Good idea, but the registration fees for NJ would kill all the savings.
Here's an idea, for $500 each key, I will buy your vehicle, title it in NJ, get the key, then sell it back to you for cost, less sales taxes. That should cover the fees.