Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

New deal: brand new boxed Renntech 1pc C coupe spoiler $325 or $350shipped US

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2003, 02:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C230 Coupe Black/Charcoal C5 C7 Auto
New deal: brand new boxed Renntech 1pc C coupe spoiler $325 or $350shipped US

Alright guys I'm affraid of putting the spoiler in and dealer giving me crap in 2 yrs so I'm thinking of selling it. New deal: brand new boxed Renntech 1pc C coupe spoiler $325 pick-up or $350 shipped in US. I can setup a PayPal account or we can work something out. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Pickup in Houston, TX or shipped within US. Thanks.
Old 01-31-2003, 03:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C300 4matic
Seriously, I wouldn't worry about it at the end of the lease. Look at all the other mods on your car. And if it is double sided tape, it should come right off. So unless just want to sell it for the money, I would keep it. Besides, the car doesn't go back to the dealer anyway. Who did you lease through? It is probably a local bank or MB credit. Either way, unless the dealer specifically wants to buy it, it gets trucked away and sold at an auction.
Old 01-31-2003, 03:35 PM

2002 C230 Coupe Black/Charcoal C5 C7 Auto
Originally posted by Matt230K
Seriously, I wouldn't worry about it at the end of the lease. Look at all the other mods on your car.
Well the other mods in the car are easily removable (mainly bulbs, pulley, climatronic/audio10). I'm affraid the spoiler if i take it off i'll have to repaint and between removal/repaint it'll cost more then the price of spoiler reselling at that time...thats why i shy away from doing susp mod also (price of removal/reinstall more than susp worth at the time). I lease b/c i found that on avg i've had 4 cars in 7 yrs (not incld. the coupe) so I drive cars about 2 yrs avg....i figure lease would be good and keep me from the MOD bug (i spent about $6k on my A4 in a year and half). Besides i wanna drive something by end of lease...