Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

W201 styling/tuning parts for sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2003 | 06:27 PM
Almost a Member!

1984 Mercedes-Benz 190D
W201 styling/tuning parts for sale!

I currently have the following that I don't need myself (I have a lazy 72bhp diesel ):

- Carlsson rear wing for W201 and W124

- OEM Mercedes 16V rear wing without the 3rd brakelight (= Euro style!)

- Schätz sportgrill frame

I currently don't have any decent pictures of these parts, but both krk230 and 2phast has the Schätz grill on their cars, and krk230 even has the Carlsson rear wing! I don't want to "steal" their pictures though..

The Euro 16V spoiler is used and painted blueblack (199), but probably needs to be painted anyway due to minor scratches.. If you already have a 16V and just wants to get rid of that 3rd brakelight this spoiler should fit with the same holes!

The Carlsson wing is new and never used, and comes with the Tüv-approval (which you don't need), installation instructions and stuff needed to install it... The papers say that it is for both the W201 and W124, but I have never seen one on a W124 so I can't say whether it will look good or not - it definitely looks good on the W201 though (go check out krk230s car!)!

The Schätz sportgrill frame is used and painted green - this needs to be repainted due to scratches though.. Your original or aftermarket (Avantgarde for instance) grill will fit in it.. This grillframe is more aerodynamic than the stock one and eliminates the hood star and badge..

Please EMAIL me any offers or questions that you might have! These parts will be sold to the highest bidder.
Old 03-24-2003 | 06:34 PM
Almost a Member!

1984 Mercedes-Benz 190D
I tried to add pictures of the 16V spoiler, but that is obviously not possible.. Then I tried to add links to the location where the pictures are, but MSN obviously didn't like that.. Here is a link to a forum that allows pictures with long URLs to be attached:

Pictures of the Euro 16V spoiler

Last edited by Surf Blau; 03-24-2003 at 06:42 PM.