Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

2 Sets Mercedes Rims Wheels w/ snow Tires!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2003, 02:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1991 Suburban...Sorry no MB.
Cool 2 Sets Mercedes Rims Wheels w/ snow Tires!

I have 2 sets of Mercedes Wheels with studded snow tires that I am selling on E-Bay. I have no reserve on them and the auction ends on March 29th, 2003 (Saturday).

I say there are two sets because two of them are slightly different than the other two. A total of 4 wheel/tires are being sold.
I don't know much about Mercedes so please ask if you have any questions on the markings. I will do the best I can to describe what I see.

I am selling these for my mother and I believe they came off of a 1976 Mercedes 450SL. I'm not positive so please make sure they work for you before bidding!

First pair:

On the outside of the rim there is some writing that says:

6 1/2J x 14FHA-H

Ronal

Made in W. Germany

The tires are Michelin 185R14 M/S, which are studded.

The second pair:

On the INside of the rim there is some writing that says:

6J x 14H2

Made in W. Germany

There is no writing on the outside of the rim.

The tires are Dunlop 205/70SR14 M/S, which are also studded.

It appears to be quite a bit of tread left on them (maybe used one season or so.) There are some scatches on the rims so don't think they're perfect. The tires are old so I can't gurantee the condition of the rubber. Because I have not driven a car with them (at least I don't remember!) I am selling these rims and tires AS-IS. Also, due to the size, I will not ship these out. You must come to Colorado Springs to pick them up. I will drive half way to Denver if necessary.

They have been in my garage for a long time and I am trying to clear out my garage a bit.

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=38662

Thanks!!
Jeff in CO