Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS - W202 parts *semi-serious feeler*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2003 | 03:48 PM

FS - W202 parts *semi-serious feeler*

Things have come up and I have a change of plans. The following parts should be up for sale in the next week.

Please email me to state your interest and when they are officially up for sale, I will contact the prospective buyers in the order of email received.

(Note: There are certain conditions under some items, so please read carefully) Also, prices are firm, so please no haggling or lowballing. Buyer pays shipping unless otherwise noted.

Straight sale:

19x8.5 ET35 BBS CH wheels w/ BF Goodrich KDW 235/35/19 tires (75% tread). Two of the wheels have light curb rash marks (less than 1-inch), visible only when up close. $1700

Corbeau CR-1 seats (2), and 3-point double-release harness (1) - Jason H has first dibs since he had expressed interest first, but if it doesn't go through I will repost these up.

AP Racing 6-piston, 13.8" caliper big brake kit with Porterfield R4S pads. Front application. Also included are the Pagid pads the kit originally came with. Full kit includes stainless lines, caliper mounting bracket, calipers, rotors, pads. Original caliper color in black but I've painted them red with G2 paint. $1200

Eibach Pro-kit springs (fits 4-cyl 202's). Used for approximately 1 year. $150

Hagus sport mirrors (painted 744 Brilliant silver). Couple of rock chips, so might want to repaint. $350

SLK plastic engine cover. Custom trimmed to fit a W202 230 Kompressor. Fits into the area to the right of the valve cover - hides those unsightly wires and cleans up the appearance tremendously. $80

European-spec trunklid. (painted 744 Brilliant silver). Been on my car for less than 6 months. $250 (Local buyer or pickup only)

Remus exhaust w/ Futura tips - fits the Rieger rear perfectly. I will give the buyer of my bumpers first dibs on the exhaust, and if he/she decides not to get it, I will put it up for individual sale. $400

Local Buyer Swap -

Trunk stereo setup -
2-channel 600W Planet Audio amp
4-channel 400W Planet Audio amp
12" Massive Audio subwoofer
Custom enclosure in spare tire well
Custom vinyl paneling
Looking to swap with a local buyer - all I need is the trunk floor carpet. $700 and the buyer pays labor. To be done at Audio Innovations in Glendora, CA, as they know my system inside out.

Bumpers -
Front Rieger add-on w/ splitter (ABS plastic, CF vinyl over splitter)
Rear Rieger add-on (painted 744 Silver)
Looking to swap with a local buyer that has a 1999 or 2000 W202 with the Sport package (744 Brilliant silver). Since the install of the kit was required a lot of custom work, the easiest way would be to do a full bumper swap. Buyer's bumpers need to be in perfect or great condition. $600 and the buyer pays labor. Prefer that it be done at Covina Collision in Covina, CA as they did the original install.