Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: 17" Voxx Wheels w/ Blizzak LM-22 Snow Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2003, 12:51 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 17" Voxx Wheels w/ Blizzak LM-22 Snow Tires

You would be insane to own a MB and try to drive in winter weather without dedicated snow tires. There is just way too much power going to the rear wheels to get any decent traction with summer tires. I'm about to sell my C32 and I am getting rid of parts and accessories.

17" 6-spoke Voxx Wheels that actually fit over the C32's huge brake calipers. The wheels are all in perfect condition without a single scratch. They have recently been balanced and are ready to go. These should fit on most Mercedes-Benz vehicles, especially W203 C-Class.

225/45-17 Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22 Snow tires mounted. I used this set for the end of last winter season so there is at least 90% of the tread still left. They look brand new. The tires come with Road hazard warranty from Discount Tire. They will fix a flat for free or replace the tire completely if unfixable. They also rotate your tires and balance for free. I will send the receipt so that the next owner can redeem these promotions.

Here are some pictures:

Retail Price: $1500
Asking Price: $1100 + shipping

Email me if you are interested: mikdivad@hotmail.com
Old 01-02-2004, 10:20 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump