Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: Hard top & windscreen from '95 SL (R129)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Hard top & windscreen from '95 SL (R129)

I've got a hard top, off a '95 SL 320 for sale. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I'm led to believe that it would fit any of the R129 bodies. I believe the color is "brilliant emerald" if i remember correctly (car is/was actually my parents' car, so i'm not sure if that is the correct name), with a light tan interior. The car was totalled, and so we no longer have a need for it. The hard top was NOT on the car at the time of the accident, and being that we live in San Diego, California, the hard top actually spent about 90% of it's life stored in the garage. It is in virtually perfect condition. I have supplied pics below for you to see. Asking price is $500 or best offer.

I also have the rear foldable windscreen. This also was NOT installed on the car at the time of the accident. Again, perfect condition. Pictures supplied below. $250 obo

I am not willing to ship the hard top, as it would just be too much of a hassle, so local pick up would be the only option. As for the windscreen, that i am willing to ship out, if need be, but local pick up is preferred. I DO NOT frequent these boards, so please DO NOT PM me here. Please E-MAIL ME at mike1771143@yahoo.com or you could even IM me on AIM at IIIMik3. Thanks for your attention.

Last edited by mike1771143; 01-30-2004 at 08:46 PM.