Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS C7 Wheels and Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2004 | 04:15 PM

C230 Kompressor Magma Red
FS C7 Wheels and Tires

I have 4 Mercedes C7 rims from my 2002 C230 Coupe . The wheels have used 225/45R17 Continental ContiSportContacts mounted and the Mercedes caps. All the tires are in mint/good condition, only 8000 miles on them.

1 of the rear wheels has a small nick on the outside rim, the other 3 are in good shape with no road rash and either no marks or small scratches or chips that are not very noticeable except up close.

I have pictures I can email if anyone is interested. I will post this on ebay soon so hit me up... Shoot me off some offers.

Old 03-27-2004 | 09:56 AM

2002 C230K, Silver, 6-speed, Evo, Roof, Leather, CD, Staggered C7 Wheels
Re: FS C7 Wheels and Tires

I'd like to buy 2 of the C7 wheels if anyone else needs the other 2

Originally posted by mjdsy
I have 4 Mercedes C7 rims from my 2002 C230 Coupe . The wheels have used 225/45R17 Continental ContiSportContacts mounted and the Mercedes caps. All the tires are in mint/good condition, only 8000 miles on them.

1 of the rear wheels has a small nick on the outside rim, the other 3 are in good shape with no road rash and either no marks or small scratches or chips that are not very noticeable except up close.

I have pictures I can email if anyone is interested. I will post this on ebay soon so hit me up... Shoot me off some offers.

Old 04-01-2004 | 02:21 PM

C230 Kompressor Magma Red
Any takers

I will post this on ebay after this week. I would prefer a group member would purchase this... but its all good....

Update: rear tires are about 40-50% worn...