Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Save $10 on your Sprint PCS Bill Every Month!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 06:18 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'04 Mercedes C230 Kompressor Sedan (ITS GONE!!! :*( Some Fu*kin B*tch Bought The Sh*t
Save $10 on your Sprint PCS Bill Every Month!!

Hey guys, wanna save $10 extra bucks off your sprint bill every month? I can help. My brother in law has a cell phone shop and does lots of contracts, so i can help out members of sprintusers. Im selling $20 discounts on your bill via the referral program for $10. So basically, you pay me $10, and i'll have $20 taken off of your sprint bill....hence you save $10 bucks. This can be done once a month. If interested, pm me or email me at Zeeshan08@yahoo.com.
Now heres how this works, basically, with sprint, if you refer someone, you get $20 off your bill, and the person you refer gets $10 off of theirs. I have some phone numbers of people who have new contracts, and i can post them on your account as referals so you get the discount.

This does work, ive been doing it every month for the last 4 months for my fiance and myself. Very rarely sprint is slow and it takes a few weeks for it to kick in, but sometimes the discount will post within hours.

Thanks!
Zeeshan