Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Brand New In Box: Pitbull Motorcycle Stands

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2004 | 08:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Brand New In Box: Pitbull Motorcycle Stands

im not sure how many of you guys are into motorcycles but i got these for sale. i bought these pitbull stands from a group buy on the r6 message board about 1 month ago and i only bought them cause i got a good deal on them. they are never used and the actual box from pitbull is still sealed. i can open the box and take pics if anyone wants.

this is whats up for sale:
- pitbull SS rear stand
- pitbull 10mm silver aluminum spools
- pitbull new front stand

i bought all of the above for $275 with shipping. im looking to get back my money thats all as my current stands are just fine. i figured i would see if anyone wanted them here and on the bike forums before i put them on ebay. if you are in the nyc area (or nj area)and want to pick them up to save on shipping costs thats cool. my email is mattyesco at aol dot com.

thanks
matt

heres pics from pitbulls site:

ss rear

newfront

Last edited by BklynBenz; 05-27-2004 at 08:25 AM.
Old 05-28-2004 | 01:12 AM

Mercedes
do you know if the front stand will fit on something other than a r6?
Old 05-28-2004 | 07:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
yes both of these stands are universal. the rear is the good one that can be used on spools or a swing arm, its reversible. the front is universal but you just need to get the right pin for your bike. you can get them from www.pit-bull.com for i think under $10. take a look at this chart that shows all the different bikes and the pins that go to them: