Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS:5 wheel set of Black 19" DTM Kreuz 5's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2004, 09:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS:5 wheel set of Black 19" DTM Kreuz 5's

Ok guys, Brand new set of 19x8 DTM Kreuz 5's 2 peice with gloss black centers show wheels. They are 5x112 bolt pattern made for the B5 Audi chassie but I am told they will fit Benz(spacers are possibly needed) The front offset is 35mm and the rear is 28mm you can probably find out if they will fit your car with that info. They have 1 Inch polished lip in front and 2 in the rear(staggered look), the insides of the barrel are polished aswell. Its a 5 wheel set with an extra spare for the front. I was going to go all show and put the spare in the trunk with plexi glass, but I need to redo my suspension set up before I do anything else. Each wheel goes for $710, Visit http://www.dtmautohaus.com/html/kreuz.html for pricing. I'm asking $2750 obo for the 5 plus all the mounting hardware. Local pick up or meet up only in So Cal please!! I dont want to ship!serious inquires only I want to get rid of these real soon.
Email me at My67gto400cui@yahoo.com for questions or interest. here are some pics.

FS:5 wheel set of Black 19" DTM Kreuz 5's-picture_035.jpg

FS:5 wheel set of Black 19" DTM Kreuz 5's-picture_033.jpg

FS:5 wheel set of Black 19" DTM Kreuz 5's-picture_032.jpg

FS:5 wheel set of Black 19" DTM Kreuz 5's-picture_036.jpg
Old 06-24-2004, 10:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PRICE REDUECED!

PRICE IS REDUCED TO $2600 OBO Guys