Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: Pioneer complete Navigation/DVD Unit, cheap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 12:10 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In the market
Its business man
Old 06-22-2004, 12:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
SLS AMG | S65 AMG | GL550
Originally posted by rusnakmb
Thank you for wasting my time.

Waited 2 days for shipping charges, then received email that the unit been sold.
Thats because someone else asked for the charges before you did...first come first serve.

This was posted on the 17th, you replied on the 18th (Close to the 19th, it was nearly midnight here). The buyer replied on the 17th. I sent out shipping quotes one by one (in the order they came to me). The first that replied yes, the rest said sold.

I didn't think it was necissary to send you the shipping charge after someone said yes. I didn't send out the 'sold' e-mails until the money was in my account.

For what it's worth, I didn't sell it for a penny more then $1,000 + shipping, so it's not like I held out for more money (which I could have).

Erik
Old 06-22-2004, 12:57 PM

E500
Thanks for clarification.

I am upset because I have already setup the apointment for installation.....

I own a 03 E calss and I have pay people $150 to customed make the black birdeye maple panel to fit this navi. Of well.... I guess I'll just look arounud and see what happen.
Old 06-22-2004, 01:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
SLS AMG | S65 AMG | GL550
Originally posted by rusnakmb
Thanks for clarification.

I am upset because I have already setup the apointment for installation.....

I own a 03 E calss and I have pay people $150 to customed make the black birdeye maple panel to fit this navi. Of well.... I guess I'll just look arounud and see what happen.
Sorry. Not sure why you would make an appointment until you paid for it.

When you intially asked I said I had 2 other buyers, asking for free shipping. Once I gave them the shipping quote, one took it. You knew you weren't first in line.

If it was that important to me, I would have offered more money to guarantee the system, since nobody did, I had to go in order that they contacted me.

Erik
Old 06-22-2004, 04:06 PM

E500
It is ok. The wood panel I ordered is for 2 DIN size, so I am not worry. I probably will go for Eclipe's build in navi+DVD which is 2 DIN size setup with touch screen. Althought they are more money, but warranty is another factor I am concerning too. Your sales for $1000 is a great deal that I immediately bypass the warranty issue.