Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

'97 E320 For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 11:07 AM
dtl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'97 E320 For Sale

FS '97 E320 with 79,500 miles. Heated seats, new 17" Falken 225/50/VR17 tires on Mondara chromed wheels. Emerald Metallic Green on Beige. Perfect leather, MBZ original beige floor mats perfect, Lloyds MB logo carpet trunk mat. Very, very nice car that drives perfectly. Everything works as it should. I bought the car while in Miami and shipped it to California with me. I am the second owner, the first was a woman in Miami who traded it at a Lexus dealer there. Clean CarFax with Buy Back guarantee from them. Original books and two working remotes and keys. I also have the original 16" wheels (not chromed) and tires (fair). All original factory paint in very nice shape, very glossy and smooth. Clean and dry underbody and components. No leaks. Everything first rate condition. This car was my retired wife's car. It has only been driven 5k miles a year the past two years.

Can be viewed with 9 hi res pictures on http:www.traderonline.com (Auto Trader on line).

I am asking only $14,450.00. email me: dlasuc1@sbcglobal.net or call 916-983-1231 for questions.

I am in the Sacramento, Ca. area. (Folsom, Ca.)