Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: 2001 CLK 320 Convertible 2K Wheels, ALL Options Immaculate - $34999

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2004, 03:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML 350
Smile FS: 2001 CLK 320 Convertible 2K Wheels, ALL Options Immaculate - $34999

his is an immaculate 2001 CLK 320 Convertible with 14k Miles... Color is a dark metallic blue that is rarely seen on CLK's on the street. Vehicle is in excellent condition both inside and outside. I will be moving back up north and a convertible is a waste in the harsh northeast weather. You have a chance to get this car for well under the blue book and retail value.

The tires are 18 inch chrome Zenetti wheels with Ventus HR II tires. Brand new the wheels are over 2K alone!!!! Car also has a rear spoiler, you almost NEVER see a CLK with a spoiler.

This car has almost all the options MB offers.. Proximity bumpers(tells you how close you are when parking), passenger and driver memory seats, heated seats, tiptronic transmission as well as others listed below. This car brand new would retail for over 60K, you have a chance to get it for almost half that.

The vehicle displays a few dings and scratches around the exterior, adding some quality character to this otherwise fine automobile. This vehicle was garaged up until I purchased it 2 months ago. The engine in this vehicle was well maintained by its previous owner and runs like new. I also just took it for a new oil change. The only issues with the vehicle are that the FOG LAMPS DO NOT WORK and that the driver's side mirror needs to replaced. I will pay for the replacement mirror but fog lamps are buyer's responsibility. The headlights work fine as you can see in the picture but the fog lamps underneath do not. This was like this when I purchased car, I did not care about fog lamps. Please email me if you have any questions. The vehicle's interior looks as clean as the day it rolled off the line. Leather is in great condition, carpet has no tears or rips. Stereo works fine

BONUS!!!! I will throw in a Mercedes Benz 6 CD Changer. It is NOT HOOKED UP, you will need to install it on your own or pay a professional. These sell on ebay for 200 plus, its yours free if you purchase vehicle from me directly.

SECOND BONUS I will also include the Mercedes Benz repair shop Manuals on CD as well as a subscription to alldatadiy.com for this car for the rest of the year. Both the CD and the website are great tools to help you install parts yourself or debug issues saving you $$$$ at a repair shop.

Please run a carfax on this car using this link http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?r...FX000007316011

Please email me if you would like to see a vehicle inspection report from when I purchased car mid-June.

If you have any questions about this car please feel free to contact me via e-mail by clicking here or you can call me at 786-255-6274. I will answer all emails promptly.
Looking to sell this fast as I will be moving very soon, contact me with your best offer. There is wiggle room

pics:
http://ebay.carad.com/viewItem/viewA...42&template=48
Old 10-13-2004, 06:59 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
You forgot to mention that it is an imported vehicle and therefore the warranty has run out. That would also explain the missing mileage on the carfax report.