Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

want to trade your wheels for mine for a good deal ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 01:50 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
want to trade your wheels for mine for a good deal ?

dunlop 90% tread, these are japan made- just like wald wheels,or fablous wheels, but its made by STERN a ROAD RACIng company well known for their great wheels hit such as Stern aguzz and stern FACE I and FACE II . off set is 8 and hlaf, you can mount stagger tires on the wheels up to 265-18-35.

Here is the run down 0n the wheels, reatil will over 3800 a set Brand new.
my price used 1500, with your stock wheels trade in. wheels are STERN FACE II 3 piece forged wheels, if you dont know this are 3 piece in one wheel, meaning strong and sterdy !! wraped with dunlop sp 9000-18-225-40 FIts all mercedes C CLass from 97-04 and will fit E class as well ! WHy so cheap ? will i have some curb marks on three of the wheels. cant really see it andless your close up. tires has 90% tread. 1500 with your stock wheels trade in. patten is 112x5 lug offset is 18by 8 n half all around ! super rare! and super hard to get a hold of.
since is one of a kind ! STERN FACE II 3 piece forged. if your interest in buying them drop me an email. reason selling iam in need of money due to recent job layed off.... i have to let it go and pay some bills.
wheels comes with chrome lugs specially made for these set of wheels, dont miss your chance on this deal. 1500 obo with your stock wheels trade in !!!! .
Attached Thumbnails want to trade your wheels for mine for a good deal ?-benz-rims-4.jpg  
Old 10-27-2004, 02:07 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
contact me at

contact me at vsue@sbcglobal.net

i perfer trades with 01-05 Wheels- 1250.
will also consider replica wheel trades with cash.

Last edited by silverC; 10-27-2004 at 02:10 PM.