Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

For sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2004, 10:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For sale

I have a 1985 190E-16v for sale. It is a five speed. I also had the problem of smog testing when I bought the car two years ago. I had the head completely rebuilt including valves, springs, guides, new timing chain, (over $1600). The car has plenty of power now. The middle resonater was replaced because it had holes. Everything is functional on the car besides the A/C which usually doesnt work after 19 years. It also has Alpine stereo, lowered on H&R springs, and has 16inch AMG monoblock rims with Kumho ecsta supra tires with plenty of tread. I have a set of four stock rims with snow tires also. It has a yellow top interstate battery and a clifford alarm. I am offering this car at $7000. The car has 138,XXX miles and had the head rebuilt at 104,XXX. Email me and I can send you many pics. board360180@yahoo.com
Old 12-01-2004, 03:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Price

I am going to make the price $7000, or best reasonable offer. I am trying to sell this car soon so if you are interested, please feel free to make an offer. Thanks, Adam