Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Philips Vision Plus H7 headlamps for Sale.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 06:58 PM
Admin Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
See Garage
Philips Vision Plus H7 headlamps for Sale.

Some time ago, I bought two different styles of replacement headlight lamps from PowerBulbs.com in England to experiment with on my car… Philips Vision Plus (55W), and Philips Rallye (80W). I have these Vision Plus bulbs left over from that testing. The package is opened, and one bulb was installed (using surgical gloves) side-by-side with one Rallye, to determine which bulb I liked best. The comparison took a grand total of 10 minutes, then the Vision Plus bulb was replaced in the packaging sleeve and has been there since, as I gambled on the higher wattage Rallyes.

Vision Plus is a 50% more light replacement for the standard 55W H7 halogen lamps, and are not intended to give the HID look, just more light. You can verify through http://www.Powerbulbs.com that the current price for lamps in a newer package is $39.77 (US). I’d like to recover $30 for these, as-good-as-new lamps, shipping included (to US address only). If you are interested contact me via Private Message.
Attached Thumbnails Philips Vision Plus H7 headlamps for Sale.-bulbs4sale.jpg  
Old 01-27-2005, 02:48 PM
Admin Alumni

See Garage
bump...
Old 01-30-2005, 04:35 PM
Admin Alumni

See Garage
bump #2...