Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Feeler: Eisenmann Race Exhaust for C32 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 06:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'14 428i M-Sport, '02 C32 AMG
Feeler: Eisenmann Race Exhaust for C32 AMG

hi,

i am thinking about selling the Eisenmann Race exhaust from my C32. the exhaust is in great condition, and tips are still shiny. the exhaust is dual round 83mm. the sound is great, not loud at idle but very agressive when you want it to be. fitment is perfect. no modification necessary, and the tips are quite big but framed nicely w/o flaw on the AMG rear bumper.

i am gauging interest in the exhaust, hopefully i can get a good enough offer to justify the price. please no lowballs - i paid $1200 for the exhaust new and have put FEWER THAN 1000 miles on the exhaust. looking for $1000. last time i heard, Eisenmann is on backorder for C32 so it would take supposedly 6 weeks. i prefer to work local in Bay Area and would not like to ship.

pics are HERE

a long review on the sound is on the first page.

thanks!
Old 02-24-2005, 09:46 PM

a car
Didn't you just order this, why are you selling it?

Edit: Nvm, just read the whole post.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:44 AM

'14 428i M-Sport, '02 C32 AMG
i've had the exhaust on for 2-3 months now but i haven't driven the car on a regular daily basis. therefore, the exhaust has fewer than 1000 miles.

reason i'm selling it is because i am looking into a custom Kleemann Dual Trapezoidal setup, made for C55. yet w/ all expenses told, i will have spent around $3000 maybe more on exhaust in general. therefore i need to sell the eisenmann without taking too much of a hit to justify getting a new exhaust setup and make the Kleemann setup affordable in perspective.